Cosmetic Question

Discuss Harpoon3 and ANW

Cosmetic Question

Postby aotino » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:18 pm

Hi Herman,
This is purely an aesthetic question. The very top horizontal bar spanning across the top of the Harpoon game window is white. This is where it says, "Harpoon 3 Advanced Naval Warfare: H3CA Version 3.9.4.0 Release Version" on the left, and on the right is the reduce, expand and exit Windows buttons. I would like to change this white color to another color. It was that way on my computer when it crashed. When I reloaded the game after rebuilding the computer, the game defaulted this horizontal bar as white. I'm just not sure which menu in the "Game Preferences" and "Color" sub menu to select to recolor. Any ideas?
aotino
Senior Chief Petty Officer

Re: Cosmetic Question

Postby Herman Hum » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:44 pm

I am not fully certain of your question. I have attached an image of the ANW top border.

Are you saying that the top border that shows blue in the image is now showing up as white? Can you post a screenshot of this white phenomenon?

If that is the case, I do not think that there is any game setting which can change this behaviour. I suspect that it is how your computer interprets colours.
Attachments
ANW border.gif
ANW border.gif (6.44 KiB) Viewed 11373 times
ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
2) Enjoy playing it
3) Enjoy sharing it
4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

Harpoon3 Frequently Asked Questions
Herman Hum
Captain
Captain

Postby Buddha » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:09 pm

I believe those Title Bar colors are Windows setting, not one controlled by the individual application or game. Try Personalization in Control Panel.
He who beats his swords into plowshares shall forever plow the fields of he who did not.
Buddha
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Postby aotino » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:40 pm

Thank you gentlemen. I will try your suggestions.
aotino

Return to H3 General discussion