HarpGamer

Discuss Harpoon3 and ANW

HarpGamer

Postby aotino » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Hi Herman,
I just discovered a forum that is new to me - HarpGamer. Clearly I don't research the forums well enough to have been so unaware of this particular forum which has been around for a while. Is this something I should be posting my scenarios on, and if so, should I backtrack and repost all my previous releases on it?
aotino
Senior Chief Petty Officer

Re: HarpGamer

Postby Herman Hum » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:43 am

You can try, but HG is just a place most folks avoid. Their attitude is not welcoming and is the primary reason why most Harpoon players abandoned them years ago. Even mentioning PlayersDB and CasoDB is grounds for banishment. Try to announce your scenarios and see what happens. You have been warned. Enter at your own risk. There is probably more Harpoon discussion on SubSim than HG.
ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
2) Enjoy playing it
3) Enjoy sharing it
4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

Harpoon3 Frequently Asked Questions
Herman Hum
Captain
Captain

Re: HarpGamer

Postby aotino » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Herman Hum wrote:You can try, but HG is just a place most folks avoid. Their attitude is not welcoming and is the primary reason why most Harpoon players abandoned them years ago. Even mentioning PlayersDB and CasoDB is grounds for banishment. Try to announce your scenarios and see what happens. You have been warned. Enter at your own risk. There is probably more Harpoon discussion on SubSim than HG.

Hmmm, sounds like people we've had run-ins with before. I'll opt to stay away! Thanks for the heads up!
aotino

Return to H3 General discussion