harpoon3_ini.exe

Discuss Harpoon3 and ANW

harpoon3_ini.exe

Postby Buddha » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:54 pm

I recently had to replace my HDD and reinstall everything, and in the process I seem to have lost the ini editor for H3 ver 3.6.3.

I found the .exe file and copied it into the program folder, but it keeps giving me grief about registering TABCTL32.OCX, whatever the devil that is. I take it to mean that the editor needs to be installed again, but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it.

Could someone pls post a link to DL the editor installation package?

Thanx,

Buddha
He who beats his swords into plowshares shall forever plow the fields of he who did not.
Buddha
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

Postby Herman Hum » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Buddha wrote:I recently had to replace my HDD and reinstall everything, and in the process I seem to have lost the ini editor for H3 ver 3.6.3.

I found the .exe file and copied it into the program folder, but it keeps giving me grief about registering TABCTL32.OCX, whatever the devil that is. I take it to mean that the editor needs to be installed again, but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it.

Could someone pls post a link to DL the editor installation package?

If you re-install H3 from the installation files for HUE, you should have everything you need. I find it odd that something could be missing if you re-install from the game files you originally got.

I have a TABCTL32.DEP file in my H3 folder, but I do not know what it does. Here is a copy of the InstallH3_INI_editor, but I think that the best route is always to install from the original files you got when you bought the game.
Attachments
InstallH3_INI_editor.zip
(1.7 MiB) Downloaded 648 times
ScenShare Guidelines:

1) Enjoy creating it
2) Enjoy playing it
3) Enjoy sharing it
4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

Harpoon3 Frequently Asked Questions
Herman Hum
Captain
Captain

Return to H3 General discussion