Clue for the Clueless

In this forum, no one can hear you rant...

Clue for the Clueless

Postby Herman Hum » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:28 pm

Audler
Herman, if the Harpoon is Sh!t in a Box, which is what it must be since you whine so much, then why the hell do you keep playing it? My point is that you will never get the game exactly like you want it. There's going to be some compromises no matter what game it is.

And no Herman, I don't play H3...I never played any of the H2/H3 line of games. Never said or implied that I did. I used an example of things that I DID DO WITH HC2002. And if I didn't actually play as much back then as you'd like me too, that was probably because I was working 10 hours a day, six days a week, and a bit on Sunday, and spent a large amount of my time in IRC discussing the project and providing direction and goals (that's what leadership does, Herman, rather than sit around and whine about your favorite can getting kicked) AND going through a ton of HULL email every night. Oh, almost forgot...I am and was married at the time. Didn't get to do much with the wife or the rest of my family back then.

So don't sit there and judge me, Herman, don't even try. I paid my dues and then some, and I STILL spend a fair portion of my free time dealing with Harpoon. See, I'm still dedicated to the ideals passed on to me by Ed Ladner and Saul, and many other fine people, to always work towards keeping the game alive...rather than sitting around b!tiching about bugs (instead of working with the dev team to get rid of them, and yes, I know why you aren't there anymore, Don was REAL sorry you left...NOT) and bad-mouthing the game at every turn.

Boats, who is NOT interested in hearing your excuses or BS, because I've already heard more than enough.

Emphasis added by HH

When you actually find out what is going on in the system, c'mon back and rant some more, now, y'hear!
:roll:
Herman Hum
Captain
Captain

Postby Herman Hum » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:24 am

Been there, looked at it, didn't see much beyond you running up the post count...as usual. Yawn...

Byron

Oh, c'mon, BigAss. You know you want to Rant. Go ahead and vent your spleen where no one cares who you show your butt to.

Tell everyone how YOU personally saved the Harpoon franchise by writing hundreds of scenarios and solving thousands of bugs. Let everyone know just what a hero you are to the Harpoon community. :roll:
Herman Hum
Captain
Captain

Postby Herman Hum » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:36 pm

Like I said, running up the post count:

HarPlonkHQ :: Viewing profile

82.54% of total / 0.79 posts per day

You do love to hear yourself talk, don't you....question is, how many people are still listening?

Byron

The notion that post count has anything to do with quality is the single-most imbecilic idea even from an ass as big as yours. Unfortunately, it is shared by certain admins who think that by deleting any dissenting opinions, they are always 'right'. I guess you'd better share your 'discovery' with the admins over at the Harpoon HATEQuarters :roll:

Of course, folks could always visit places like the mis-named Harpoon Users League List and discuss ANYTHING BUT Harpoon, too. It's quite hilarious to see discussions about Google Earth, T-shirts, and Schoolyard violence. Such stimulating "Harpoon" discussion, as always...

Perhaps it should be re-named, the Anything-but Harpoon Users League List [A-HULL]? That would certainly be fitting for its one and only censor, now wouldn't it? :lol:
Herman Hum
Captain
Captain

Postby Herman Hum » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:38 pm

Ya'll please feel free to visit Hermans rant, since he obviously can't post it here. Wonder why that is?.....And no, I don't have a thing to do with what you post in here, Herman.

Byron, who ALMOST feels like he's clubbing baby seals....

Byron

What? A Rant good enough to post twice!? I guess anything worth ranting about is worth ranting about twice, eh? (and it inflates that ol' post count that you measure yourself by...) ROFL LMAO :roll:

Looks like you're out of ammo, already. Remember, when you come to a gunfight, BRING A GUN!

I guess that there are always those who think that their opinion is worth something, but only continue to bare their butt in public. It's pretty apparent that you're still clueless, BigAss. It's about time you went back to the A-HULL so you can run up that Post-count and be "the Man" since you obviously aren't anywhere else. It will be the only way to stop your self-humiliation. :lol:
Herman Hum
Captain
Captain

Return to SS Nostromo